Our friends, Russ and Mary, whom we met on a visit here last year, are our gracious hosts while Bob T is getting some warranty work done. While Bob gets a few renovations, we thought a little rejuvenation was due to our website as well. You may have already noticed the changes, but if not, here is a brief list:
- the Postcards from the Road kids' blog is now a drop-down item under the main blog
- we replaced the old About message with an FAQs page
- the link to Avodah Images is now a drop down item under Photos, and this is where you should click if you want to see the photos in a lovely high resolution gallery-style presentation (also, you can purchase prints here) (ahem)
- we added pages listing books, road school resources, and helpful tips
- by popular demand, you can now find a map that shows where we have been so far, as well as a listing of parks and cool places we have already visited (we will do our best to stay on top of this one).